Eternal Landscapes Mongolia eGift Cards
- Flexible amount to suit your budget (minimum of £25 to maximum £500).
- No expiry date – the value does not expire.
- Online payment platform using industry-leading security and encryption.
- Vouchers can be replaced (i.e. if lost, stolen or destroyed) provided they have not been used. Just email Jess (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Our Mongolia eGift Cards are in GBP but can be used against payment of an EL experience in any currency. We use xe.com for exchange.
- Our Mongolia eGift Cards can be used as full or part payment against an EL experience including our one-day tours. They cannot be used for services such as Trans-Mongolian train tickets or Ulaanbaatar accommodation.
- Only one card/code can be used per booking.
- Our eGift Cards can be replaced (i.e. if lost, stolen or destroyed) provided they have not been used. Just email Jess (email@example.com).
- They are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and may not be applied retrospectively.
- They can be used against multiple bookings.
- Any refund associated with your booking will be in a gift card, to the extent that the card was used to pay.
- They cannot be exchanged for cash or to purchase another gift card.
Alternatively, Choose One Of Our Guides
Get to grips with the Mongolian language in our 48-page guide written by Jess. It includes links to free online resources and to videos helping with pronunciation. Included in this package is a one-hour language lesson via Skype at a pre-arranged date & time with Tuya. Price is £35 – get in touch with Jess for details (firstname.lastname@example.org)