Eternal Landscapes Mongolia eGift Cards
- Flexible amount to suit your budget (minimum of £25 to maximum £500).
- No expiry date – the value does not expire.
- Online payment platform using industry-leading security and encryption.
- Vouchers can be replaced (i.e. if lost, stolen or destroyed) provided they have not been used. Just email Jess (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Our Mongolia eGift Cards are in GBP but can be used against payment of an EL experience in any currency. We use xe.com for exchange.
- Our Mongolia eGift Cards can be used as full or part payment against an EL experience including our one-day tours. They cannot be used for services such as Trans-Mongolian train tickets or Ulaanbaatar accommodation.
- Only one card/code can be used per booking.
- Our eGift Cards can be replaced (i.e. if lost, stolen or destroyed) provided they have not been used. Just email Jess (email@example.com).
- They are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and may not be applied retrospectively.
- They can be used against multiple bookings.
- Any refund associated with your booking will be in a gift card, to the extent that the card was used to pay.
- They cannot be exchanged for cash or to purchase another gift card.
Alternatively, Choose One Of Our Guides
‘Just finished our fantastic cookery lesson with Tuya and Unuruu. It was good fun and they were great teachers … brought back great memories of our trip. Can highly recommend.’
Get to grips with the Mongolian language in our 48-page guide written by Jess. It includes links to free online resources and to videos helping with pronunciation. Included in this package is a one-hour language lesson via Skype at a pre-arranged date & time with Tuya. Price is £35 – get in touch with Jess for details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
‘I had a lovely lesson with Tuya and it was great learning how to pronounce the words and also learning a bit more about the Mongolian culture.’